Sunday, February 21, 2010

Minimal Swelling, Maximum Entertainment


Pretty quiet weekend for me, I have just been hanging out around the house doing my exercises and using the Normatech machine while being thoroughly entertained by the US skiers up in Vancouver. I really have no news since the last post except that my swelling has continued to decrease, thanks to the Normatech. On a different note, I would just like to share with all of you how impressed I am with Bode Miller right now. It is awesome to see this new mindset he has brought with him to Vancouver. It seems like hes a changed man, just doing this for himself. Its so sick to see him doing well again. Lets keep it up Team USA, crush the old records even more! ALSO big shout out to my buddy Miles Fink-Debray for crushing the Nor-Am SG at Aspen today scoring a 9.76! Way to go buddy, kick some more ass tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment