Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sliced and Diced!

I finally had my surgery yesterday, and so far I think it was a success. I really haven't had too much pain yet because of the nerve block they gave me, which is nice. It has been a pretty relaxing process, I can't remember the last time I sat in bed for 2 days straight watching movies while being waited on hand and foot by my mom! It's pretty fricken' sweet! I think the procedure went really well and I am already able to flex my quadriceps. I am going to kind of let the pictures do the talking on this post to get you all caught up on the last two days. Enjoy!

Inside my knee-the big white piece in the middle is just the top half of the torn ACL
And here is my new ACL, looks goodLooks like I am going to have a few new scars to add to the collection!

My leg in the game-ready ice wrap. The little bottle is filled with the medicine that is going straight into my upper thigh which is blocking all feeling in my knee, without that I would probably be in a ton of pain... I am glad its there!

No comments:

Post a Comment