Friday, February 19, 2010

TWO WEEKS DOWN!

Thanks to my PRB injections yesterday my pain level is the lowest it has been yet. I was able to make some large gains today in both range of motion and quad control. I did a long workout with Eric this morning and couldn't be happier with how I felt.

One last thing, my mom e-mailed me today reminding me there are only 1,469 days until the opening ceremonies of the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia... plenty of time to be stronger than ever by then!

Here are some pictures from today-



Swelling way down and stitches removed



After some injections, gets pretty big and painful after those guys...



My life... The Normatech compression sleeve and our new 42inch flat screen.



The Normatech control unit which pumps 100 lbs of air pressure around my bum leg to get rid of swelling. The trainers trust me with this $4,000 machine each weekend, I hope this thing doesn't break!

No comments:

Post a Comment